Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Acknowledgements

too often in our lives we forget to acknowledge and thank the people and forces that shape us, make us, build us and even those that beak us. we always end up wanting to say thank you when it is too late. we fail to realise that there is no other time, there is only now.

so here is my constantly growing list:


to the is, for being


to those who taught me that giving is better than receiving, thus shaping a keystone of my belief system, my parents

to my sisters, for being so protective over me, it taught me that i am valuable

to my brothers, for guiding me through my experiences, it taught me to be my own man

to my aunts and uncle, for being pillars of wisdom

to joe, for being a positive role model with great character and real life mistakes and lessons

to lorraine, for all the love,support and encouragement, you inspired me to do something with my life

to rashid, for being a spiritual beacon and soundboard

to my cousins, for keeping it real at all times

to my nieces and nephews, may you learn life's lessons with humility and accept the wisdom that comes with them

to my god children, you keep me honest in everything i do

to denise,for helping me grow and share who i am, for believing in the possiblility of who i can be

to the word, for finding me and reminding me of my purpose

another poem by Ayob Vania (C) 22h09 2006/09/22


Please come back to the list for regular updates. (who knows you might be onit next time)

PEACE

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Who i am is not important in the greater scheme of the U-N-I-Verse. One of the many things that is wrong with the world today, is that we (individuals) take ourselves to seriously and therefore think to much of ourselves (as individuals). Emphasis should be put on the Collective Purpose of our existance and the attainment of the Greater Good. Our individual roles and responsibilities in achiving that Purpose should be our quest and once we know what that is, we should devote ouselves completely to achieving that Purpose and doing that Good.