Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Introduction

Hi there world, my name is Ayob Vania, though I have had many names and been called many things in the many durations my life experiences on this planet, in this galaxy and others...

i have many Personalities residing in one body and this will come through as you get to know me by interacting with my words on this blog.

i have existed before time and will continue my existance long after your concept of time has changed its definition and expired.

i hope and pray(Yes, i pray!!! Sometimes i believe in GOD too), that you will help me grow and become better at what i am and want to do.

For now though, i must bid you farewell, and in doing so i leave you with these words!!!



In my many attempts to reach a calmness i have yet to find,
i close my eyes in an attempt to see using my third eye
And pure darkness surrounds me.

After intensive consultation my spiritual healer suggests
A contact lens to treat my third eye myopia.

Am i short-sighted? What have i lost contact with?
The answer to which should be apparent...

Due to short-sightedness i have lost contact with my inner self!
Caught up in a whirlwind of questions,
Persistently resisting the urge to define myself...

3 comments:

Kojo Baffoe said...

Nice one, buddy. It is a start and that is the work half-done. Finding that blogging starts to take on a life of its own - the beautiful thing is that you are forced to maintain the momentum, even in those moments when you are struggling to connect the pieces.

easy

Ayob Vania said...

Hey Kojo

Thank you for the comment and the encouragement that you always give me.

Chek out the New post on my blog, it has a few new lines...

PEACE

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Clearance laptop

About Me

My photo
Who i am is not important in the greater scheme of the U-N-I-Verse. One of the many things that is wrong with the world today, is that we (individuals) take ourselves to seriously and therefore think to much of ourselves (as individuals). Emphasis should be put on the Collective Purpose of our existance and the attainment of the Greater Good. Our individual roles and responsibilities in achiving that Purpose should be our quest and once we know what that is, we should devote ouselves completely to achieving that Purpose and doing that Good.